[meteorite-list] Anomolous Aluminum Object's..

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 26 10:22:05 2006

You could easily melt aluminium in a fire, it melts at about 660 degrees
celsius. I've seen blobs like this after a small cabin with aluminium
roof burned down.

You don't tell us the size of it but I can't believe it is residues from
the space shuttle SRB:s as someone else suggested. The aluminium in the
rocket fuel is burned and ends up as alumina, releasing energy.

I would guess aluminium cans in a camp fire or something else made by man.

Regards, G?ran