[meteorite-list] New caution for ebay buyers!

From: R. N. Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 27 12:07:31 2006

Just received the same email request on two different email accounts within
30 minutes of one another:

Looks just like an eBay request to click a button and "pay now" for an
auction, except it refers to non-existent auctions! I find this interesting
as it requests payment in euros and I have just had auctions up on the
German ebay site that have buyers pay in euros.

Comes from: Return-Path: <anonymous_at_18.67-18-125.reverse.theplanet.com>

Looks like UK or Romania, it seems to bounce around. Does the retune path
tell any of you where it originates? (Just out of curiosity!)

Ron Hartman