AW: [meteorite-list] Treasure

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 28 12:07:56 2006

?You'd sell human remains to the highest bidder?if it?were legal.?

Well, check those ebay category: Collectibles > Religions, Spirituality >
Christianity > Relics

Buckleboo,
Martin

PS: Who is just back from inundated South-Romania with the pockets full of
samples of the new fall.
No, just a joke. Bad terrain, mountains up to 1500m, forest.. I guess, the
probability, that it will be found is very low.