[meteorite-list] Re: Planet V (for Five, and not for Velikovsky)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 30 13:41:32 2006

Hello List,

Just wanted to agree with what Rob said and to add
that this List would sorely miss the thought-provoking
posts by Sterling K. Webb, were he to decide to go to
a more receptive discusson group to share his
insights. Can't always read and respond in time to
posts to this List (and I really wanted to make that
joke about the connection between Planet V and Planet
Velikovsky;-).

Just wanted to thank Sterling for all the research
time and effort that he puts into each of his posts.
Would rather speak-up now, than wish I had said
something sooner.

Bob V.