[meteorite-list] AD - Over 100 new pieces

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 30 13:43:03 2006

Hello Members!

It has been quite a while since I have had something really big to announce.
Well, I do now: Not just one, but 2 new collections on consignment, over 100
pieces.
You will find there such things as a full slice of Marjalati, a Bilanga
fragment with iron and a crystal, the best Park Forest end-piece I have seen with
complete documentation, a U-shaped Gibeon, Cape York, a full gram of LA001
with crust, Morasko, Lowicz, Monroe, Ysleta, Guffy, Tinnie and many more. Many
have pictures attached but not all, and of course I'll be glad to send
pictures as soon as you request them.

                        _www.IMPACTIKA.com/NewList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/NewList.htm)

Happy reading!!
And of course, I have just updated the Catalog:
(_www.IMPACTIKA.com/catalog.htm_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/catalog.htm) ).

And if you really need an incentive to go read all that: Free shipping until
the end of this month, that means this weekend only.

Any questions, just ask!
And thanks again for your repeat business, it is much appreciated.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.