[meteorite-list] Hello everyone! I have moved.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 1 20:07:47 2006

 Hello everyone, I have moved to Northern California. My old e-mail
mikewm_at_npgcable.com is no longer valid the new e-mail is
meteoritefinder_at_gmail.com I hope I can keep this new address even when I
move again. I am in a rental right now looking for property, so I will be
moving again.(yuck)
 I had sent a message to everyone in my address book, many have been delayed
or returned, so I am making another announcement here hoping that I can get
my address to a few more who like to stay in touch. My temporary contact
information is at the bottom of this e-mail.
--
Mike Miller Po Box 314 Gerber Ca 96035
meteoritefinder.com