[meteorite-list] Re: Pallasite ID

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 1 20:07:50 2006

Dear All;
I have just completed reading my copy of Meteorite Hunter by Roy A.
Gallant. This is an excellent book on some of the great Russian
meteorite craters/falls. I have two of the craters/falls represented in
my collection. Book relates history and local geology, cultures, and is
a welcome addition to my meteorite library.
I was amused to find none other than Mr. Notkin's appearance in the book.
Fly swatter from hell?
Best,
Dave Freeman
ebay id mjwy