[meteorite-list] Which meteorite felll on November 29th 1820?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 4 12:37:53 2006

Sounds like a description of a fireball. You asked about meteorites, and
apparently none are associated with this meteor. Fireballs don't usually
produce a "shower of stones", but such showers are frequently reported
when fireballs happen over primitive areas (which most every place was
in 1820).

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory