[meteorite-list] nwa 4441

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 5 00:11:16 2006

Hi Steve and all who are interested in NWA 4441, the new CO3.2 I offered
through eBay.

Here is the official reply from the classifying scientist:

"This is a very nice CO with many small CAIs and chondrules, the Cr2O3
content in olivine is 0.7 to 0.28 wt % and the FeO/MnO in olivine = 110 to
128. A splendid CO3.2."

Hope this helps,
Greg

Greg Hupe