[meteorite-list] Cosmic Dust in Terrestrial Ice MORE

From: Larry Lebofsky <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 5 22:04:45 2006

Hi Sterling:

Some of my best friends (who are atmospheric scientists) do not believe in
global warming. I agree that there are just too many factors involved and you
can get almost any answer you want. While I personally believe that cutting
CO2 emissions is not a bad idea, it should be realized that Mars is having a
warming trend and I am not sure anyone really knows why. Is the Sun
responsible?

Larry