[meteorite-list] FW: TRADE OFFER OF THE WEEK #3

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 8 12:07:53 2006

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren_at_gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:09 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: TRADE OFFER OF THE WEEK #3

Hello Everyone!

I would like to trade this particular piece: NWA 482, 0.08 gram.

Here is the link: (Sometimes the entire link does not get underlined, so you
might need to copy and paste all of the link below into your address
window
)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6623463207&rd=1&sspagenam
e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

TRADE CONDITIONS:

I am open to just about anything in a fair trade.? I would like to see a
photo or an awesome and accurate word description of the piece you propose
to trade.
This is meant to be fun and a way to expand our collections without
exchanging dollars. Shipping is paid by each party. I will send my piece
Priority Mail and I would expect the same if it is a US based trade. ?All
trades are final after 14 days.? Worldwide Trades Welcome!

Although, I am always open to possible trading for any of my material in my
ebay store, the piece offered here today allows a specific piece to be
traded for another specific piece without confusion and lots of time or
email delays taking place. Trades should be simple, fair, and fun!

Let the Trading begin

Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham