[meteorite-list] tragedies of history related to impact research OT: delete! IF easily offended

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 12:28:27 2006

Dear List,

Delete BEFORE you are offended, if easily offended.

Others may scroll down to read. This is NOT from
anyone other than myself, dirk ross...Tokyo.

  Greetings.

  Perhaps some of you understand the significance of
the above dates. Those that do...please take the time
to reflect on our "collective" past and take positive
action for our future by educating and voicing
strongly against the use of this most insane weapon
man has created; life is too short.

  Unfortunately, the human historically has proven
himself not to be worthy of his responsibility to be
the caretaker of this "small blue marble", that we
call home, Earth. Change!

  Think! Speak out and Teach your children wisely.
History repeats and we remain dumb due to "education"
by our governments, conventional educational systems
and media.

  To those that do not recognize the significance of
these dates, you are not alone ...even most modern
Japanese have forgotten; truly this is sad.

  August 6...Hiroshima...August 9...Nagasaki

  The first "event" has been and still is used as a
physical model for calculating, indirectly, impact
energy release from the size of an impact crater.

  Please take a moment from you busy schedule; reflect
and awaken. It is not too late.

  Best Always in LIFE!
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

History is too late; it has Past. Y/Our Future CAN be
changed if u/we change y/our Present. Leave y/our
children with love, wisdom, hope and a live peaceful
"blue marble". drs