[meteorite-list] Hieroglyphs within the scarab jewelry

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 17:56:41 2006

Dirk wrote:

"Has anyone deciphered the hieroglyphs within the
 scarab jewelry that you have shared with the list?"

Hello Dirk and List,

Which part of the breastplate are you referring to? As soon as
I know, I will try and look into it as soon as possible. It's
bedtime here (23h 55m) and we've been on our feet since 04 hrs
this morning as we had to drive to the Frankfurt airport to pick
up our son who came back from his summer vacation on the beautiful
island of Bali.

I wrote "as soon as possible" because a lot of work is waiting for
me in the house, around the house, and in our garden. My previous
posts were "reposts" - that's why I was able to respond so quickly
and when I wrote them some years ago, I was much more familiar with
hieroglyphics than I am now!

Have a Good Night and
Sweet Dreams Everybody,

Bernd