[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions Ending - More Great Examples this Week!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 14:47:22 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon, some of these
represent the last or largest pieces I have left in stock. This week, I
loaded bigger specimens and started most out at just 99 cents in an effort
to promote greater collector satisfaction. I also loaded some more 1 and 2
kilo lots of unclassified, uncleaned and uncut bulk material at a starting
price of less than 5 cents a gram with a Buy-it-Now price of less than 6
cents a
gram. These tier level 3-4 lots are be offered at tier level 5 (completely
terrestrialized) prices representing a good value. In a short matter of
time, it may be impossible to get any chondrites at just 5 cents a gram no
matter what they look like. There are plenty of specimens still at the 99
cent mark representing some true bargains!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

I found another .7 gram chunk of NEW ORLEANS to offer this week! This will
be the LAST piece of size I run for awhile as I am nearly out of this
material. I will continue to offer very small crumbs that broke off of the
larger specimens. Expect the price of New Orleans to jump substantially as I
was the soul source of large pieces on ebay, all started at 99 cents.
Congratulations should be given to those who took advantage of these
offerings in the past.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016827648

NWA 482 Silver/Pyrex pendant with 50mgs of pure dust.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016830403

A 1.7 gram piece of the ANOMALOUS "Tooth Stone" started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016833325

Largest piece of NWA 969 I have left, I refuse to liberate any more from the
main mass:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016833968

3.1 gram NWA 1277 CO3.6 Carbonaceous Chondrite started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016837281

Very Last Piece of NWA 1647, an IMB BASALTIC EUCRITE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=14001684032

A CHASSIGNITE currently priced lower than it has ever sold for before, not a
microscopic crumb!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016844844

LARGEST PIECE I HAVE LEFT of NWA 2918 CO3.0, the least metamorphosed CO in
private hands! I just talked to the classifying scientist and he claims NWA
2918 is less metamorphosed and much cleaner than Colony which was once
considered a 3.0! This controversial stone is currently under study by no
less than 5 laboratories, started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016847117

Check out this NWA 2999 ANGRITE with a rich portfolio:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016849563

A HOWARDITE currently running at chondrite prices:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016849961

Somebody is going to steal this BRACHINITE:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016855673

NWA 3160 LUNAITE, AWESOME specimen, large DUAL LITHOLOGY piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016858351

A Sikhote Alin with the smallest HOLE I have ever seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016862397

DON'T FORGET, I loaded several 1 and 2 kilo lots at less than a nickel a
gram!

...and too many other items to list still at the opening bid of just 99
cents can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock