[meteorite-list] The Denver Show

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 00:07:34 2006

Hello Members,

The Denver Show is exactly one month away.
I have been preparing a page with all the details, maps, hours. and of
course all the details regarding the traditional Auction and Get-together. I am
still missing a few details but it should be ready and posted on my website
sometime this week.

I was also thinking that maybe I could post a list of what will be offered
at the Auction. It might tempt some of you who are still hesitant about the
Denver Show. So if you are coming and if you already know what you intend to
put up for auction, send me a list (privately), and I'll put a page together.

I hope to hear from all of you very soon.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.