[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 14:45:07 2006

Anyone who charges $4.00 shipping for a micro in the
USA is ripping off their customers. They are just
trying to make money on the shipping. I charge $1.00
on 99% of the micors I sell on ebay. The exception is
when the micro is valuable, like Lunar and Martian
material that I need to track to ensure it isnt lost.
Michael Farmer