[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 18:46:17 2006

Mike,

In my inventory, I have over 275 different meteorites with multiple sizes
ready to sell at any given time covering the rarest classes and price ranged
for every budget. The only time I run multiples of the same item is when it
is first introduced. I will be releasing over 50 new items this fall once
they are mad official and inventoried. My brother Greg and I have the most
comprehensive privately held planetary collection in the world and offer
sizable pieces to help off set the tremendous acquisition costs but our
heart is in dealing with collectors who do not have huge amounts at their
disposal. I choose to sell micros because they are affordable to the average
collector which these days has better things to spend his hard earned cash
on. There are not too many dealers who can offer nearly every type of
meteorite in existence. The micro market who collect by type is who I am
trying to impress not you!

Adam