[meteorite-list] AD - Lotsa Cool Stuff - eBay

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 19:35:22 2006

Dear List Members,

I just listed about 50 eBay auctions, most of which are larger than normally
offered for those of you who like the bigger specimens. Unfortunately I
could not include any "Buy it Now' options as I will be out of town while
the auctions run so on some I have a nice starting price, whereas others
start at just 99 cents.

I will not be able to answer any emails during this time so if you want
Priority Mail, combined shipping, padded envelopes, wooden crate or packed
in aerogel and shipped by helicopter, just email prior to making payment
after the auctions end next Wednesday and I will be happy to quote your
actual shipping amount for the way you specify.

To find all that I have available this week, go to eBay and search for items
by seller, NaturesVault.

Best regards and "Thank You" for bidding and/or looking,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)