[meteorite-list] MOSS Meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 16 21:37:23 2006

Mike,

This has nothing to do with the IMCA. When I ran for election I stated that
I do not always agree with dealers, especially when it comes to ethics. On
the other hand, if I were wrong I would promptly admit it which I have done
a few times. I also stated I will go after anything that does not smell
right. Remember this, the status of limitations runs out on a certain gag
order in a mere year and a half and I am ready and willing to talk.

Adam