[meteorite-list] Re: Moss meteorite sales

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 00:22:58 2006

It is just amazing though, that every time I go
somewhere, people come out of the woodwork making
statements and accusations. It smells of jealousy,
since you hardly ever post to the list, but jump so
soon to say what I am doing is illegal, which the
museum of Norway has said in it's own words, it is
not. It offends me, and pisses me off quite frankly,
since you stated it was illegal, just because "your
sources" told you it was. I suggest you find new
sources since they seem to have no idea what they are
talking about.
Michael Farmer