[meteorite-list] Moss Carbonaceous Chondrite sales.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 17 00:37:37 2006

Really Matteo, $200 gram is too much? $100 gram max? Murchison has a total
known weight of over 250 kilograms, I have no problem selling it for $100.00
per gram. As of now, there is barely 3 kilograms of this material. Perhaps
one kilogram total on the market. Based on my sales in the last hour, $200
per gram must be a fair price. Don't worry about it Matteo, it seems you
will not get any.
Michael Farmer