[meteorite-list] Micro/Macromount Availability- Where did they Go?

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 10:43:22 2006

Hi all,

Priority shipping and combining purchases is a simple tool to "motivate" customers to buy more in order to offset shipping costs. The frugal buyer feels more comfortable with the shipping cost even though they may be buying material they really didn't care much about. I'm sure all micro buyers have considered this after rethinking the purchase of 4 or 5 pieces they didn't need.

I like priority shipping and even if you're only buying a five dollar specimen, it's cheaper in the long run to just pay and get the one than to buy extra material you don't want.

Bill

From: "Michael Farmer" <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>