[meteorite-list] The Denver Show

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 20:17:00 2006

Hello everybody,

I finally got it done!

The Denver Show is less than a month away, and I finally posted a page about
it on my website, go look: http://www.impactika.com/shownews.htm

There are several links on that page, they will take you to additional pages
with maps and details regarding the Auction and the Party. If you are
coming to Denver, please go take a look. And if you are not, you still have time
to change your mind!

This year I decided to publish a list of items entered in the Auction, so a
week or 2 ago I asked everybody for their lists. I got very few answers, but
they were very good answers. Go look at the Auction Catalog, you will see
what I mean. And now I will be expecting a whole lot more responses. And of
course I will add them to the Auction Catalog as quickly as possible. Thanks.

Of course, if you have additional questions about the Show, just send me an
email.
See you all very soon.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com