[meteorite-list] Moroccan seller

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:07:16 2006

Hello List,

Does anyone know gharrad abdelfattah? I think I previously received a message with large image files from him. I just received 3.5MB of pictures of relatively weathered specimens from Morocco with a note to contact him. I was wondering if anyone has done business with him before and how it worked out. These are W3-W4 type desert chondrites, small lots from a few hundred grams to big chunks over 6 kg., I would like to think available at fair pricing. One lot does look like it might have a more differentiated specimen. Anyone have any feedback on this seller they would care to share? I am assuming he lifted my email from recent posts on the list so that is why I am asking here.

Thanks, Doug