[meteorite-list] AD> Meteorite collection for sale

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 20 16:07:37 2006

Hello to the List,

I'm concentrating on big meteorites or large slices.

So I'm selling my collection of micromounts and smaller pieces at special low prices.

Chondrites set : everything which is displayed on my page http://www.meteor-center.com/avendre/chondrites.asp . The set includes Vouill?, Kesen, New Orleans, rumurutiites, NWA 1698 main mass, Alfianello, Cangas de Onis, nice Jalu slice, and many others ... Please note that the set excludes the Villalbeto de la Pe?a specimen of course and the 3 unclassified chondrites on the page.
Retail price of the page is 1025 euros. Selling price of the set is only 700 euros (900 US$).

Achondrites set : everything which is displayed on my page http://www.meteor-center.com/avendre/achondrites.asp . It includes a biiiiiiiiiig Millbillillie, 3 Juvinas slices, a nice Itqiy slice, martians, lunar, a great Bilanga slice and many others.
Retail price of the page is 2024 euros Selling price of the set is only 1500 euros (1900 US$).
If you don't want the Millbillillie, deduce 670 euros (850 US$) to the set price.

A nice little Glorietta Mountain individual will be given as gift to the first buyer of one of these lots.

That's a great bargain for meteorite dealers who will be able to resell these meteorites easily or for a meteorite collector who wants to start a collection with many pieces.

Shipment will be calculated according to the wishes of the buyer.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com