AW: Re-2: [meteorite-list] Moss Meteorite From A Comet?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 10:21:38 2006

Hi Martin,

That's news to me. I don't have the URL at hand to
give you for the initial study, but the isotopic
evidence the U Wurzburg team presented then was pretty
good.

I have not seen any refutations yet - I may have
missed them. Do you have a URL handy for them?

good hunting,
Ed

--- Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteorite-martin.de>