[meteorite-list] Comets as meteorite source: another comet sample

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 10:29:41 2006

Hello Ed, All,
I have my doubs about that (no real proof yet...), but in any case, even
assuming that they are "burned out comets," you should be making a clear
distinction between the snowballs of the outer solar system and the "burned
out" cometary asteroids of the inner solar system.
They're different things. Clearly.
Regards,
Jason