[meteorite-list] Devil's advocate

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 22 21:45:26 2006

Hi,

    The answer is: the Gang of Eight Planets like Neptune,
which is the key planet in Julio Fernandez's (the author of
the alternative definition) theory of solar system formation,
and too many or too big "Plutonians" makes his theory look,
well, WRONG, so they don't like Pluto and the KBO's, which
according to Julio were supposed to be a narrow band of
low mass trash, and turn out increasingly not to be.
    He's trying to define his problem away.

Sterling K. Webb