[meteorite-list] Re: Entry Burn [was Lunar Burn]

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 23 18:00:01 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have been out of the list loop for several weeks now with work-related
duties and have only sporadically been reading messages. I just got
caught-up on what seems like hundreds of posts. I must say, I have really
enjoyed the discussions of defining a plant, green burns (it's the oxygen),
carbonaceous chondrites, "plutons" (don't like it) etc. Very enjoyable
reading. Thanks everyone.

-Walter Branch