[meteorite-list] Astronomers Lean Toward Eight Planets

From: batkol <batkol_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 08:30:35 2006

"i before e except after c, and when sounded like a as in neighbor and
weigh."

a body is a planet, when [fill in the approved definition], except for Pluto
. . .

there are exceptions to every other "rule" ever conceived, seems like we
could throw Pluto a bone and let it stay on the team without disrupting the
order of the universe too much. just a half a cuppa coffee thought . . .
take care
susan