[meteorite-list] what is this, really

From: Don Edwards <icedance_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 12:06:39 2006

This (same picture) has been offered before from the same seller. It's
currently listed in several suspect/meteorite-wrongs lists including
Ken Newton's pages. As one comment sent to me - lots of iron in a
lunar????? Not likely.

Don

http://cgi.ebay.com/lunar-meteorite-impact-melt-anorthosite_W0QQitemZ260023884135QQihZ016QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem