[meteorite-list] AD: NEW Vestan Type meteorite for sale NWA 2968

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 24 21:19:44 2006

Dirk,

This is the internet, I didn't think permission was ever needed to post
a link, but thanks for your consideration just the same. Here is my link
to the Vestan dunite page. While this meteorite is consistent with a
Vestan origin, it may get a less specific official designation by NomCom
as an anomalous achondrite.

David

http://meteoritestudies.com/protected_NWA2968.HTM