[meteorite-list] Moss Meteorite - Preliminary Observations

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 04:20:55 2006

Hi Bernd & all,

Very interesting point Bernd. The consistancy of Moss does appear more like
Karoonda for example than any CO I've personally seen. We can only speculate
at this stage though. Hopefully there may be some preliminary results
through soon. Either way it's a very unsual and interesting meteorite.

Cheers,

Jeff