[meteorite-list] My moss meteorite

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 02:41:29 2006

Good morning list.After getting my new piece,I decided to go over it with my loup'.Wow what amazing things I saw from this " little" 2.63 gram piece.I saw small numerous metal flecks on the dark gray matrix,I also saw numerous white clasts on the underside,but what really caught my eye was a 3 MM chondrule like hill.Also on one end looking real close I noted very small flow lines.Talk about getting your moneys worth!I am really excited about this new fall.Now it goes with my other CO3 fall,WARRENTON,MISSOURI.I can hardly wait for the class and more in depth analysis to come out.I also look forward to hearing from other list members on what they think of this new gem.Well that all from me for awhile.I await others comments.Have a great weekend all.

                                                         steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

                Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com

  Illinois meteorites,since 1999!