[meteorite-list] Wandering Gas Giants & Nakhla Dogs

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 12:43:39 2006

Hi Rob, Ron & all,
        To hell with Gas Giants - I am forever indebted to
Ron for his brilliant debate as to the possibility (However
remote) of the Nakhla Dog! Ron revived the hope that the
Nakhla Dog actually existed and took one on the cabesa.
Long live the dog!
        Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
--
"Is our children learning?"
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."