[meteorite-list] Fake Geidam on Ebay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 16:17:22 2006

I doubt many this is Geidam seen in a unique time its
appear in the market in big quantitative, from first
Twelker. You have seen a real Geidam? Go to Marvin
Killgore Meteorite Catalog on pag65 and you seen...and
its only 725 grams total mass and probably its same
material of Akwanga meteorite. Main mass of Geidam its
in Nigeria.
I ask to Erich Twelker to explaine this situation.

Matteo

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!"

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com