[meteorite-list] Qhestion

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 27 21:12:48 2006

Hi All,
        In 1971 a meteorite struck a hous in Wethersfield,Conn.
As if that weren't enough, ANOTHER meteorite struck another
house in that small town in 1982! I'm stoked. However, I have
NEVER seen either of these falls available for sale.
        Has ANYONE on the list seen either/both of these falls
available for sale? Anyone have any?
        RSVP Off list is fine.
        Thanks, Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
standing in a garage makes you a car.
--
"Is our children learning?"
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."