[meteorite-list] Moss meteorite sales suspended.

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 01:01:41 2006

How about some pics, Mike?!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com>
To: meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] Moss meteorite sales suspended.
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:56:38 -0700 (PDT)

I will not be selling any more Moss meteorite until
the classification data is in. I finally decided to
polish a piece tonight, and am stunned at what I see.
It is unlike and meteorite I have seen, full of metal
flecks, large crystals of what I assume is olivine,
but I am not sure, and not much of anything I would
call a chondrule.
This one could turn out to be something we have never
seen before.
Michael Farmer.
All orders have been shipped if paid for but I will no
longer accept orders until I know more about this one.