[meteorite-list] Moss, polished piece photos

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 28 13:13:20 2006

Sounds cool. Looking forward to the results, even if just preliminary. You
are right when you stated that when looking at something so fresh that it is
difficult sometimes. I haven't seen this in person or under a scope, and we
all know that it is hard to impossible to say from photos.

Good luck with it.

Best regards,
Greg