[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Introducing a Strange C.C.!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 12:30:13 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon, some of these
represent the last or largest pieces I have left in stock. I have been
revamping my inventory so expect a lot of new material to be released in the
upcoming months including legally imported Australian meteorites. This
week, I loaded some new material including a new strange CO3.3 with
buy-it-now options. I am also getting down to the last of the bulk 1 and 2
kilo lots with the goal of not paying storage for them after the end of
October. There are plenty of specimens still at the opening 99 cent bid
price representing some true bargains so be sure to check them out!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Introducing NWA 4439, A strange CO3.3:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023695386
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023694993
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023694585
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023694146
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023693612
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140023693001
Plus 12 more:

Check out this very nice Sikhote Alin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021926679

A nice example on NWA 3160 Lunar Meteorite still at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021924962

A true Brachinite slice still just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021923166

Very last piece of Diamond-rich Ureilite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021919443

A very nice piece of NWA 3133, A revolution in meteoritics:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021918538

Check out this Acapulcoite currently priced at a few dollars per gram:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140021915720

DON'T FORGET, I loaded several 1 and 2 kilo lots at less than a nickel a
gram buy-it-now price!

...and too many other items to list still at the opening bid of just 99
cents can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock