[meteorite-list] Moss classification speculation

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 18:16:25 2006

another question is, who say the carbonaceous release
black powder? I have many carbonaceous in collection,
and many of CO and CM, and any of this release black
powder on the hands if touch, for not speack of the CV
material, only when I polished the pieces this release
black powder on the paper....I have re-look the photos
of the matrix, and my opinion more convinced is many
similar to Saratov or Trenzano matrix, if I have time
to take a photo of the matrix under microscope of this
two I show you

Matteo

--- Jeff Pringle <jlp3_at_earthlink.net> ha scritto:

> So no one has yet checked Moss' magnetic
> susceptibility? Seems like if Logx
> was anything other than low to mid 4s you'd know it
> is something unusual, if
> not exactly what it is.
> On another note, I hope nobody sells any of this to
> Keith Richards, you
> don't want to prove the old adage wrong!
> ;-)

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it