[meteorite-list] Proof of life on Meteorites!

From: wahlperry_at_aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 30 11:24:28 2006

Hi,

Ok, I lied a little. Check out this picture of a meteorite that I found
with a grasshopper sitting on top of it. I was lucky enough to get a
few pictures before he flew off.I like to get pictures of the
meteorites in situ before removing them . I didn't really see the
grasshopper untill i got close to the meteorite. The meteorite weighs
90 grams and should be paired to other LL-5,6 chondrites from the area.
the picture is on my web page .

Sonny

www.nevadameteorites.com