[meteorite-list] wot we need....

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:56:21 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

not sure what to make of this email - I cannot tell if you are being
flippant or funny....

No - I am very much a realist, and I like a bargain as much as the rest -
and I am NOT going to get drawn into some sort of discussion that I do not
want to.
I do not need to be told to "think twice" thanks - I have had enough
experience buying (and selling) small fry for my little collection
Would you have sold me a 30g slice of PV for $175 if I was to ask you
(assuming you had it in stock)? Probably not.
So I am going to avoid answering anything else on this idea as I do not want
a flame war - it was a thought and I am grateful for some of the input I
have been getting.

Thanks

dave