[meteorite-list] How to buy my book ?

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 20:42:20 +0100 (CET)

Hello to the List,

Some of you ask me frequently where to buy my book
"Les Meteorites de France" easily ?

Here are a few links to buy it in a Canadian bookshop
: http://www.polymtl.ca/pub/doc.php?id=7324&l=eng

My book is in french but provides the most detailed
information about french meteorites, including
historical falls as Ensisheim, l'Aigle, Barbotan,
Chassigny, Juvinas, Mont Dieu and many more. There are
many exclusive pictures and information about
potential new finds.

Best regards,

Pierre-Marie PELE