[meteorite-list] Ad eBay listing and new email address

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:12:20 -0800

Greetings

    Two things, first off comcast sold my account to another company so my email address is changing. The new account will be automatically forwarding my email to the new address. Already it is amazing how many more emails I am getting at the new address. Should have left comcast long ago. Anybody who emailed me in the past and didn't get a response email me again and it should go through now.

    Second I listed a number of items tonight including a black oriented 31.5 gram millbillillie, a 0.50 gram Dhofar 1180 lunar, a 235 gram tektite patty with impact stars, and a crusted norton county fragment all started at a penny with no reserve. See all these and others at

<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

--
Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com