[meteorite-list] possible leonid meteorite

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:43:49 -0800 (PST)

Yup professional verification will be the next step :) But I am not really sure who I should send them to, and get kind of possessive and don't want to let new examples out of my sight lol. As an example I bought several lbs with the plan to resell them yet they now reside with the rest of my growing collection. which only needs three types to have an example of nearly every major type. I have not bought a howardite, snc or lunar yet.I wish I had more time to keep up with everything.
  Best regards
  Steve