[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:40:22 -0500

I just received my copy of Meteorite Magazine today. I feel very priveleged to be in the
company of some exemplary and well respected meteorite afficionados and scientists. I
will be framing my copy and perhaps researching another article for the next issue.
Maybe even something on fusion crusted irons!

BTW - I have posted a few recently aquired terrestrial specimens which are quite
extraordinary on my website today. Nothing is for sale, but if you want to take a look-
see they are at the bottom of the page here;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/gallery.html

More to come...

Gary