[meteorite-list] the best gao (AD)

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 14:15:33 -0800 (PST)

I am sure he does Steve, my 50 kilos of Gao are mostly
garbage I guess, that must be why you buy so much Gao
from me on Ebay. I have been buying Gao directly from
Burkina Faso for 7 years, but I guess the best pieces
go to someone else.
Steve, why do you say these things? It is annoying to
say the least from someone who has spent tens of
thousands of $$$$ on Gao direct from the source.
Michael Farmer