[meteorite-list] Mokoia and others/advice on looking after collections/student use?

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 21:47:41 +0000

Hi Anne and list,

Thanks for the info, but have met and searched with Rob at Barwell and
have contacts at the NHM London where I had my Irish find confirmed on
their SEM by Prof Matt Genge.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever come across Wairarapa Valley and
Mokoia from Newzealand and Alta'ameem form
  Iraq for sale before anywhere...if so at what price?

Also thought that there may be members who use there collections with
students to further their knowledge and stimulate further interest in
the subject, who may have strategies for showing pieces, handling and
viewing pieces without damage or deterioration.