[meteorite-list] On the price of Huge size Nantan Iron-Nickel meteorites, Need advices

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:34:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi list,

Recently, i've collected several pieces of Nantan
meteorites, totally weighted 40 Kg or so. Most of
these rocks are huge, except for two small pieces.
I've sold the two small pieces at rather low price on
Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330049246339

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330051868673

Now, the weight of Nantans at my hand are more than 1
kg and the largest is 6 kg around. However, i don't
dare to sell them on Ebay again because the prices for
huge size Nantan are uncertain in my mind. I searched
them by Google, but the results showed the prices
fixed by other dealers being various from 0.15 USD to
2 USD per gram.
So, my question is:
what's a reasonable price for huge size Nantans
weighted more than 1 kg, especially more than 4 Kg?

Any suguestion will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, if there are Nantan collectors here, who
would be willing to buy them on a wholesale price
basis or part of them, please contact me off-list if
you wish.

Regards

Bob

jhu[g =9o